Welcome to the 14th episode of Beyond the Screen, a podcast that aims to spark discussion about cutting-edge and innovative technologies in the advanced visualization and artificial intelligence space. TeraRecon has been making waves in the industry these past couple months. Most recently, we took on a brand refresh with a new logo, color scheme, and website. We also introduced our parent company, SymphonyAI's Eureka Brand to our AI products, now known as the Eureka Clinical AI Platform and the Eureka AI Results Explorer. This has been a mammoth project and we are so proud to finally share it with you.
TeraRecon would like to send out a heartfelt thank you to all the healthcare professionals and members around the world who are working tirelessly to help their patients and communities during the COVID-19 pandemic.
While the pandemic has been affecting everyone around the globe, our customers have asked us to help them better assess and care for patients. In this week’s episode, we will focus on these new tools that have been developed to help aid in the clinical assessment of COVID-19 and tracking of the disease progression. Rebecca McDade, TeraRecon’s Senior Director of Clinical Support will walk us through Intuition’s Lung Density Analysis Workflow and our Emergency AI Lung Suite available for not only COVID-19 diagnosis but various diseases of the lung. Tune in as we discover the key features our workflows bring to our frontline healthcare workers.
In this week’s episode, you will learn about:
- TeraRecon’s FDA cleared, Lung Density Analysis II workflow and the unique tools enhanced segmentation engine specifically designed to include high-density areas of the lung.
- The Emergency Lung AI Suite, which allows for rapid lung analysis, the ability to edit those results, and then easily share.
- Updates in our latest Intuition 4.4.13 P6 software release.
- The emerging stroke conditions in COVID-19 and the tools we have in place and are developing to help clinical diagnosis and tracking of brain conditions.
- Our approach to AI and goal of allowing the physician to interact with AI results thus making their lives faster, easier, and better.
As this pandemic continues to develop, there are certainly more long-term symptoms that we will be watching for. Stroke is only the latest in a long string of new information. As we monitor the world's health, we'll continue to work to provide the tools necessary for clinicians to quickly and effectively diagnose patients.
TeraRecon has always been an industry standard name, and as we move into this new era where things seem uncertain, you can count on TeraRecon to continue to innovate ahead of market demand and develop the tools that save lives.
If you are in the United States, there are financial resources available to the industry in the form of the CARES Act. The FCC has unveiled a new $200 million program to help fund telehealth programs for qualifying providers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Download our quick guide to see what you will need to apply.
Based on our discussion in this episode I need to make a few disclaimers. First, Eureka NeuroAI is pending 510k clearance and is currently not for diagnostic use. Second the TeraRecon products being discussed in this podcast are not FDA cleared specifically for COVID-19 assessment. We’ve already made a public statement about this for a complete list of applicable restrictions please head to our website https://www.terarecon.com
Have a question about today’s episode or want to join the discussion about cutting-edge and innovative technologies in the advanced visualization space? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Adoption of SymphonyAI’s Eureka Brand
- Eureka Clinical AI Platform
- Eureka AI Results Explorer
- The Latest Intuition P6 Updates
- FCC Covid-19 TeleHealth Program Quick Guide
This podcast is brought to you by TeraRecon, the leader in advanced visualization, image sharing, post-processing, and artificial intelligence solutions.